Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Resources to Share - Sew Grateful Week

Sew Grateful Week - My Happy Sewing Place
Growing up in a large family, sharing was one of the first rules to maintain civility in our home. I still love to share. I share recipes, ideas and resources. This blog is all about sharing resources and ideas for sewing. Please visit the left bar for oodles of vintage sewing booklets. Find vintage pattern catalogs HERE. And odd little patterns I have found over the years HERE. And don't forget the ever so important tutorial on altering a pattern HERE. All are downloadable for free. I add more when time allows so bookmark me and pop in now and again.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Dresses and Aprons for Work in the Home, spent quite a bit of time drooling over it last week! I love the tips for the sleeves for working.

    ReplyDelete